Sunday, April 30, 2006

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr~!

IDIOTIC friendster! OMG! it been so lack since dunnoe when, dunnoe is my internet surfer pro or wat la! i post a pic n to wait aday for the STUPID RESULT!! STUPID!!!! same goes to BLOGGER when i wan to blog purposly got hang right- u will be dead!!! haha- over reacted!

Hai hao la blogger, i waited for 5 mins then everything is okay! their system quite good not like some web. wahaha. so sacrastic! By the way, ur mux be wondering i shld spent more times on my work instead of surfing the nets. HAIX i jux dun get into the mood, i noe it like 2 days ltr, it also FREAK me up when the days are getting near. But my legs jux dun go into the study room and my butt dun jux sit tight on the chair and my focus jux dun focus on the bk! SO HOW TO STUDY LIKE TT!

EXCUSES! haha- it okay. i like spitting pesonaility. wahahaha.
i dun mind trying. LALALALAA- dunnoe y so high, but jux get into the mood when come to singing. BUT i noe my singing SUX like hell.wahaha.

No comments: