Friday, April 28, 2006

haaa-

haa- ITS WEEKEND AGAIN :). iLOVE weekend, can slp till very late. haha, but nxt week is MID-YR EXAM lei. KIND of stress la- many things i still do not know, jux hope someone can spare sometime for to to teach me... wahaha. LUCKILY still got 3 day to revise, mux work hard lor.

CHANGE TOPIC ba, tomorrow run for 2.4km. KNS la, nv eat, run half way jiu feel like puking liao, haha- stupid right!! At first wanted to stop running but, if now dont run NXT TIME still need to run mae. SO i force myself thr. BUT i still quite happy w my result cos i got the 10 place in my class. wahaha. when FINISH RUNNING, i REALLY feel like DYING lor, so tired and stomach so PAIN. but now evrything it OKAY. wahhaha-

today so lucky, do not have remedial or wat, got home at around12.45. FUCKING POOR MEMBORY cause me to run back to sch. i BATH until half way then JACKSON called me-i didnt ans la. cause he is the chinese rap, then it reminded me tt i need to hand up the work which i did, if not need to stay back on nxt tues. SIAN, RUN back to sch. haix- saw KE RUI he also handing up the work, haha- he cannt find mdm qua locker. SOME RETARDS jux so lame to tear out the teachers name on the LOCKER. wahahha- but at last we found it with my help. See im celver. haha- self-praise.

Tell ur something now, i really felt STRESS, maybe is because im not prepare for anything as MR CAT said, SRESS oly come when u'r not prepare or something.

No comments: