Friday, August 28, 2009

once again NR0722


.... just make me wanna SHOUT!!!
I'm going to SHOUT for the joy and uneventful situation that happened today.

Today is the last day of the EXAM, and which means if I pass all my papers and attachment, it will be the last day of school. :D
How? When I type this... I already start miss my group mates... I will miss NR0722!
Let me be corny for a moment , without each and everyone of your, NR0722 will not be form.
You all taught me teamwork; the love for one and other, and the support to give when one needs help. You all have helped me through my Polytechnic life and I'm glad to have your.

Muack! Muack!
Big love to you all!
(For those who are not in the pictures, don't worry I still love you all!)


....
CHEERS TO EVERYONE!
Hope everyone be happy every single day!
:D

No comments: