Saturday, August 22, 2009

HELLO:}

Hello people, it really been a long since I last posted.

My last post was talking about graduation day, and so fast and so quick that my lessons had came to an end... and I had already taken two of my final exams.

It soon coming to the end of Year 3 life in NYP, time really flies.
Really couldn't imagine that I have passed my year 1 and 2 life.
What I will really miss after I graduate will be those friends I met in poly, it really nice to be NR0722. Although we may have some disputes over the pass, things have eventually changed. We matured into a better person and love one another more.
Still remembers that that was once when I overslept for my presentation! The whole group helped me out! They stalked time for me and pretended to go to the wash room.
See, how can I not love them!
I really will miss them...
Hope we can have charlet again and have fun together!

After the final year exam, next I will have a 6weeks holidays, then proceed to attachment in ET, OT, GERON, then two weeks holidays and PRCP!
It freaks me when there is so much attachment to work with.
I just hate the thought of failing them and having to repeat the modules.
Especially when I love to sleep so much and my GERON attachment is at SIMEI!
Sembawang to Simei?! How far is that?
And if I'm on morning shift what time I have to wake up?!
Sigh.
Attachment's life is crappy!

BYEE.
Have to study for 3 more Adult Nursing exam!

No comments: