Sunday, August 23, 2009

Not a productive day.

I'm not making today productive at all...
I'm suppose to study hard for my test and not online and doing trashy stuff like FB-ing or watch more Korean shows.

I still have 3 upcoming exams!
One tomorrow, the other on Tuesday and the last one at Thursday.
Must keep reminding myself back to study if not I'll be dead tomorrow!
I'll not say year 3 life is freedom as it's coming to an end.
But more stress is compiling.
I just hope this year will end faster and in a good way! :D

Before army, I hope I still have some spare time to learn driving or Korean language.
Driving seems like it's a must for most guys.
My mother kept saying the my brother has passed, and I should go and take too.
Sigh... Imagine I take driving lessons this year... I think I'll go mad.
Korean language because I kept watching Korean shows and kept reading the subtitles.
Sometime there is shows that you just want to watch, but there isn't any subtitle.
Therefore, feel like learning the language myself.

HAHA.
Now I only say only, you just read first.
See next time will I really do it...
HAHA. :D
BYEEE!

No comments: