Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Jing Sheng ROCK.




Hallo people, it's been a long time.
I know yesterday is Christmas.
I hope you people have a Merry Christmas.

This year Christmas was just another get together with my family.
Grandfather condition seems worsen, he's mild unconscious, he can't speak to me anymore.
I miss his voice... I miss him saying "Have you eaten... Go back early..."
I'm a bad grandchildren! I spend my holiday working as a slave for my materialistism
Don't go so early... I'll spend more time with you.

You'll never know how many draft I have saved but wasn't published.
I kind of not sure what to post, I just feel like people will give me wrong.
Being someone who doesn't know how to handle chum-ship.
I'm total LOST.
DON'T GET TOO SERIOUS WHEN I'M JOKING, and I'M JOKING MOST OF THE TIMES, and I KNOW IT'S IRRITATING.

BYE.
Tommorrow will be a good day.
Miss all my friends.

No comments: