Wednesday, February 14, 2007

your're being missed.

I MISS YOU GUYS.
seriously.
i miss my life.
i meant the life that i enjoy; without stressful work.

Anyway, life is still quite fine.
But recently the troubling thing is about choosing the my furture school cum courses. Now, evernthing is fine because im all done, i'll just depend on how god want to put my life into.
(click to enlarge)

Look, that're all the choices i choose.
i dont know whether i choose the right courses but i have already submitted, what is done cannt be undone. SO! if i get into nursing course..... haha. BLESS me, okay?

That day(i forgot which day), i borrowed two books from the library. And one of them is written by Greg Iles, title: True Evil, which i find the story quite interesting. Altought i have not finish, but for a person who normally dont reads, to find a book interesting, so you know how interesting that book is. And i kept saying interesting, your might be asking what my defination of interesting? my defination is, the object/?? which interest me is interesting. IRONY. whatever it is, the book is mainly about a detective, name alex who is a girl. She is trying to find the murderer who murder her sister.

No comments: