Friday, February 09, 2007

im a spoiled-brat!

im always a spoiled-brat, i know that my impression towards anyone who know me. i can use money like no one business; no matter is the money given to me by my mother or the saving. it's all the hard-earned money from my mother right? i shouldn't be that spendthrift?!

Today i bought a converse shoe which cost $109.90. Which surpisingly my mother allows me to buy. In my heart, i really know my mother loves me and my brother alot, but for dont know what reason, we always treat her badly. i feel guilty, i always tell myself this is the last time im treating her that badly. But the next time, the same whole scenario will repeat itself. What a bad son im.

and today i cried 2155812 times again. i dont know why im so sensitive towards things. I DONT WANT BE THAT SENSITIVE...

i have so much to say... but now every thoughtsd i gone. actually i love talking to myself( ist call talking to myself in the first place). I just have alot of random trhoughts in my head, and i wished to share with you guys. But your cant expect me to bbring a 'laptop' whenever i go, when i couldnt even affort one.

about the result thingy, i dont want to say much about it. i cried enough, and i think it's enough.

and bye.

No comments: