Saturday, February 24, 2007

im lacking of updates.

hahas, i know im lacking of updates for my blog; special occasions like Christmas and Chinese New Year. It's not like i have been slacking, it's just that tiredness jsut drained my body's strength away. Your must be questioning what's today special, why on earth i 'have' the strength to blog? The answer is simple, because tomorrow i will not be working. it's a long story, people.

anyway, i will get lesser chances to work since the 'bitch' have already found another part-timer, and it's so obvious that she wishes to kick me off as soon as possible. ya, who cares. What i care now is enough of resting, enough time to be at home. Simple. Recently i have this problem, i kept wanting to spent MORE and MORE money on clothes. When i have so much more important thing to be bought. I don't want to regert after spending all my hard-work money on stupid stuff like clothes to fufill my vanity. IT'S STUPID, RIGHT?

okayokay. what i so wish now is to get a new phone/ mp4.

btw, still wish you guys a big HAPPY NEW YEAR.

No comments: