Thursday, January 18, 2007

Life is never fair...

Don't your agree that life is never fair to someone.
If you want to gain something, you have to lose something on the other hand.
For instance, working.
Human works just to earn money, and what they lose is freedom or so called time.
im one typical example. I work just because i need the money, but in return, i have to sacrifice the time i could spent with my family and friends, which is very important to me. At times, i wonder why should i work so hard just for an non-living thing, and still have to put up with an mentally-sick bitch who keeps bulling me.

I really had enough of her! Do you know what did she did to me today? While i was working somehow, there was this lady tapped me on my shoulder and she asked me the price of the Parrie Cardin goods; which is not under me. And out of kindness, i asked one of the OG staff out to help the Parrie Cardin Promoter who is not around. But because of this few seconds i leave, this stupid bitch scolded me infront of everybody for FUCKING REASON! she shouted(in chinese) "You have your own stuff to bother why bother other brands stuff when the OG staff don't even care!" Moreover, OG staff was like why dont i help the Parrie Cardin promoter. I was like what the fuck la! what i did was to help the customer to call someone who is suppose to help, but end up i was blamed for everything; not helping Parrie Cardin and to call the OG staff. Why didn't anyone stand in my position to think, should i really act like i got hearing problems when a customer ask about other brands goods? Or should i say any price i want when i dont even know about the goods?!

i was so so fuck la, i just hate myself for putting myself into this situation. At that moment, i just feel like quiting the job. i lost my freedom just for a fucked-up job, and it's so not worth it.

OK, enough of the job nonsence.
i miss all my friends and family!! i haven have a proper time to meet them. i hope i can squeeze out some time out of the f.job. And again, that bitch.... OMG! Sigh, i dont want to keep repeating myself, but she is really so bitchy la!

I REALLY REALLY NEED/MISS YOU TODAY!!
what an coincidence that today you didn't answer my call, i really need your strength and support...

just feel like listening to your voice today...


BYE, LIFE IS BORED.

No comments: