Saturday, January 13, 2007

BREAKLESS LIFE

Yo, people! im still blogging just that not that frequent only. People, recently i have been sleeping at around 3am just because of Kang Xi Lai Le. It's a taiwan variety show, i love how Xiao S host and that's her only show, so? i must catch it.

As you can see from the heading, i HAVE NO BREAK ANYMORE!!! i cant relax, buy clothes for new year, buy phone, apply atm card! it's so irony, i have no much time slacking at work But i dont have extra time to do these?! anyway, when i have the time i will surely buy my phone first, i seriously NEED ONE! And that another problem that keeps bothering me! I dont know to buy N70, N72 or N73? I want a bulky phone like N70 but my friends all said that is not worth it, it often hang and you need to repair frequently. N72 is beautifully designed but the memory is abit lesser compared to N73. and it is only 2.0 megapixel. For N73 i love the function, but hate the way it is designed and the most impostant within my friends, yx, got it! erm. do i look like a copycat? SIAN! tell me which phone i suppose to choose...

Some og caoge new song is quite nice, the SUPERMAN, erm. To me is yucky.... For his 2nd ablum, most of it is to the more classical side. HAHA.

BYE.

No comments: