Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Guess what i saw when i was returning home from work just now. It's quite an interesting, thus i decided to share with you guys. I took a train back home just now, and i saw this couple tiffing;I didnt notice their presents, till the lady started hitting on the guy body and "Bomb! Bomb! Bomb!" was heard. Thus, KPO me, trys to eavesdrop them as they were just behinde me. And there goes the guy ".....?" (i cant remembered), and the girl sounded very furious and said "BU YAO!" and she grabs her bag and moved infront of me. Thus, the guy move along to said " Rang wo song ni hui jia la" while his hand is touching all over his's girl body (who knows maybe is just a friend). Then the girl pushes away the guys's hand and said dont want(in chinese) again. The guy move on, touching the girls waists and butt; seems like going to laid on her any minute. the worst thing is i saw the guy moving his crotch towards the girl's butt(no as in as obviously la!), and said " yi qian wo ye you song ni hui jia ma..." And the girl pushes him away again, and said " na ni you!" Then the train arrived at sembawang and i quickly moved infront of them because looking at that guy mades my hair stands.

I don't know why the girl seems fusrious when that guy wanted to sent her home, most probably is the girl knew that when they reaches her house, she will be laid on or something. Or most probably the girl dont like the guy? OR THEY"RE NOT EVEN COUPLE and just FRIENDS? haha... anyway is none of my business.

Looking at the guy's behaviour reminds me of my friend. HAHA, it's for me to know, for you to find out.

Everytime i see a couple infront of me, i wished i can enjoy the romantic feeling of being together with someone you really love;which i never had. But end up, what i can only do was to envy others; just pure looking at how romancy they are. I WISHED I COULD HAVE ONE, but you how hard it is to keep a relationship going, which im bad at it.

TODAY
Today, Derrick came to look for me, and he made my night more interesting; he is real good and sociallising. He can chat comfortably with someone who is complete stranger to him, but i cannt. The staff there i took days to talk to them, however derrick took minutes?! That's BIG DIEFFERENT!!! SOB! i just cannt do a goob job when it comes to sociallising, but im trying hard.

Anyway i have seen and even hear her voice for days, and i MISS HER!! GOD DAMM it, our working time just don't allow us to met. And i miss my friends too, i have not meet them for months!! SOB! stupid job, stupid auntie! WORKING IS NO FUN!!

From tomorrow onwards i will be working at 1.30-9.30 for monday to thurday, and 11.00-9.30 for friday to sunday. And this make me lose 200 bucks a month. i dont know is that good or not, but 200 bucks is alot!! i just need a day off, at least not that costly. But to think of it, if i leave 4 times a months i will lose out more, beacuse my pay is 53.75 bucks per day on weekdays.

BYE, it's sort of a long post compared to others.
SOON i will be posting picture; it's when i get my newphone... (a months or two later)
p.s: WOAH! it's so soon.

No comments: