Saturday, July 15, 2006

SORE THORAT.

kae, for the first fucking time i went to KBOX kae, and guess what i spent $19.20 singing for FUCK 4 and 1/2 hours. HA, god, i seriously never sand for such a long time for soooo long? or i never did that before.

But seriously it was still FUN but tireding at times, i love hanging out with NATURAL HIGH peeps. HAHA, means that they get high easily and does not do not need people to get them HIGH. Hahaha, then haha, i will be very motivated then i will be HIGH too. haha. At times only la, haha, times i will be very tired but i will still tried to act HIGH. haha.

Today sang so much song..... i felt that my singing REALLY SUCK TOTALLY. hahas, then i was so shocked by my cousins, they sang REALLY WELL esp ah ying, her voice was like singer. LOVE it. haha....

Days before haven been blogging. but tell ur at bad news. i accidentally deleted all my FILES. images, songs..... can u believe it? how stupid im. GOD must be playing with me. Tell u i really cannot take LIFE anymore la, tremendously STRESSFUL. it is really tormenting me.... haix.

HAIX.... everything is like changing so much. HATE it when i have to act like i din not care about anything. i feel that everyone around me was changing but what is din noe, is im the one who is changing. ??? im seriously nth! nth at all.
i just feel like everyone around me is hating me including myself.

i suddenly lost everyone all because of me. i asked ter for shirley's blog just now but he said he dunnoe. but when i went to her blog his tag was there. maybe she is trying to protect her. i m just a badie to them, to myself, to everyone. HAIX. now is like i have no one to tok to.

After hearing what my cousin said, i seriously think that studying somewhere in AUSTRALIA? okie it is Melbourne. and i have no idea where is it, mostly proberly is australia. im just so SHUA KU. nvm. From what i heard, it totally SUCK. SEARIOUSLY! what is thre pro with u, australians? BIG DEAL?! they are not the biggest pro? so what is the pro with u MALAYSIAN? uh, trying to be a BIG BULLY. i have no idea who is he or his nationality. i just heard from my cousin, he is an ASSHOLE and a BIG BULLY. i mean u will not treat someone like they are ur slave or what for the first few times ur met right. AND she is ur roomate. ERM, HE bullied my cousin by asking her to do hw for him for the dunnoe what times they met. and he and his friend used my cousin laptop without permission when she is not around. AND my cousin lost her money in the house. OBLVIOUSLY who is the thief? erm. i have no idea who im trying to complain to. BUT i m just making a FUSS out of it LA.

GHOST WISPER is really nice. HAs..... Other then bad day by dainel powter, Free loop is also nice.

No comments: