Tuesday, July 18, 2006

普通朋友

woah, just feeling like changing my blogskin again. hahas, yesterday something funny happen. i got crazy again. hahas, i think im really.

guess what did i did yesterday. i CRIED infront of my family. hahas. siao right suddenly, mood swing jiu cried. STUPID. actually something happen la. i just broke down.... then i take a pillow hide my head. FAKE FAKE watching tv then cry myself lor. then i will like MAO LENG HAN, then my mother saw, asked me what happen. HAHA, because last time i also fall and knock myself against the basin. then i was like in pain, then tears drop out la. i just dunnoe why i always cry when im dun wan to. the i remain there haha. then my mother said what happen afew times then i didnt reply, i cannt remember what happen next. i just remember i was siting on the sofa. whole body also MAO LENG HAN like hell. then i was like holding my head cos it really hurts. then hahas. the end my mother SA YANG me. hahas. watever.

this time she tot. i fall again, but i keep telling her no, nth..... hahaha. cos. i dunnoe why la, just dun feel like sharing with her. imargaine telling ur mother, i really want to die lei. that is so FUNNY, shock ur mother to death ar. haha.

TODAY, siannnnnnnnnn. CHEM 4HRS!!!!! erm, normal lesson, after sch make up lesson and in the NIGHT! @%#^$&&. erm. hahaha. by the way just now after sch rain so heavy. i siao ran in the rain, i love to be in the rain but not tt big and cold la. .....

No comments: