Monday, July 10, 2006

heavenly

I think today is the start of my change life, beecause recently i started to find the change. haha, your must be shouting infront of the computer " what change la keep change change change!..."

hahas, watever, my uncle is comeing to my house to stay for quite a days, nope years? erm, i dunnoe. but he is coming over next week, GOD! so fast... i dunnoe im happy or not la. i do have some benefits, example he have LOTS of dvd and VCDs... and so on la.
haha....

by the way, he just show me the video on the grp of girls who beat up one girl. Im it is shocking to see what have happen lor, the girl was beaten up until so terribly. Haix they still strip her top lor. im what the hell, she should run and shout for help. i dun blame her maybe she was too frighten or wat la. HAIX. shocking it is in s'pore. just dunnoe what are they thinking abt

No comments: