Wednesday, May 17, 2006

TIRED EVERYDAY

Seems like my heading for this few day posts have some linking.... wahahaha. ARGH! Have a good news for myself, it shld also consider bad news la. HA- i pass my CHINESE w a C5. WTH. GET so low. MDM qua SET paper 2 till so hard tt she even admit herself. MOSt of us FAIL for the paper la. WTH. maybe this could test out standard or something. I cal. lei, for 'o' levels LA. i need to at least achieve b4 for every subject so tt can meet the min. of the low standard course. SIAN!!!!.

talk abt other things. HAVEn know my english result, excited. haha- jux hope i pass, dun ask for more. Have been slping at afternoon for DAYS. is like FUCKING TIRED, and when it come to NIGHT TIME, i FUCKING AWAKE. WHAT the PROMBLEM, with myself la. BECUMING VAMpires??? arggghhh- THIS tot. PISSED me off.......

No comments: