Monday, May 15, 2006

FUCKING MONDAY

okay, as i knew it. It is a day to start with NOT ENOUGH REST. FUCK. yesterday was the hardest night tt i went thr in my LIFE. i m glad tt i survive thr, waha. ACTUALLY nth BIG LA. I just could not slp last night till 2am. CAN u imgarince flipping thr ur BED for more then 3 hrs. i was like THINKING abt many thinks la, but on the otherside just wish i can slp. Another reason is tomorrow i getting back the TEST PAPER, i noe i did BADLY but i just wish something can change la. WATEVER-it didnt. BUT AT last around 2 something , i fall asleep.

TODAY, i YAWN alot but i do not feel abit of TIRDNESS. wahaa. SOMETHING WRONG somewhere. haa. TODAY really SUX la- STARTED the week so badly, i do not know how m i gg to survive thr the REST OF THE WEEK. Wat i know is that the TIME is just PASSING me so quickly. I can not even BREATH. help... i know the result for SC PAPER 1, SC PAPER 3, MATHS, F&N. NONE i pass la. nope. i pass SC PAPER 1 by lUCK. fuck, the luck just did not go my way for thr REST of my paper. ARGH! i do not work HARD, LUCK also do not give a damm on me la.

SLPLESS night is killing me la tt what i have to say. PANDA eye starting to appear, morning become night time, night become morning time. MY FUCKING whole life was over TURNED. my bro brought a pair of CONVERSE shoe for 80 plus dollars. HOW i wish i will be the one who owned it. DAMM sia, it is nice, IT IS ALSO BROWN. u know... it is part of my FAV. colour. eeeeeeeeediot.

No comments: