Sunday, May 28, 2006

disappointment

i m no longer the mr NICE GUY like b4.... everyone started just felt disappointed. nowaday i kept thinking of things and my memory becum worst.
I feel like i almost forget everything on my life...... dunnoe one day will i lose my memory.

i reaching the edge of my life. i just feel like dying off RIGHT NOW. i dunnoe how, but i think i m doing it. COS i hate the way i m NOW. i m just a 16 year old kid, and GOD gave me so much problemsss.... i wish could to grow up in normal life... where peeps just love and care for me. dun say i m thick face- i just feel tht i m alwys giving and not taking frm others. i m just so tired.... im tired of contiune giving to others.

not to blame others for not knowing me well- but i just feel tt no one know me well enough....... what can i do tt i can die without any SHAME, HEARTBREAKINGs. haix.

should i contiune living or not.
seriouly i m TIRED.
almost every min when i m crossing the rd, i just hope a car bang into me.
OR something frm a tree suddenly drop and killed me.
BUT i nv happen.
the SKY just doesnt go my way. whenever i want it to rain it always shine. whenever i want it to shine it alwys rain. STUPID. i just feel like soaking myself in the rain- to hide all the tears on my face.

PAINFUL!!!!! i quarrel w my mum alot. COS of my stupid brain/ i alwys care abt my face alot. she ask me to do tt i purposeyly do not do. WTF is w me. i jux hate myself la. haix...............

when i die will u all miss me or cry for me........

forget it. im poor in relationship, friendship, cousinship........?
no one will care.




by the way
HAPPYBIRTHDAY! to shirley may ur life be blissful.

No comments: