Monday, November 10, 2008

OOMM

Ya, I know. I haven been blogging too oftenly.
It's almost been a month since the last post.
It's not like I have nothing to post, but I'm lazy like always.
Soon I'll be 18, and you know what?
What you're going 18, you just simply say stuff like 'So what if I'm 18?'
You gonna murder someone? Cause you can be jailed now instead of being in the Boy's home?!
Life is just making me sad each day.
I don't feel a point or place the really need my presence.
So what's the big deal about being 18 or 28?
I believe it's not a big deal.
If REALLY I need to celebrate my birthday, I really wish to be simple.
I know you all will be like who is going to make it BIG, FANCY or LOUD for your birthday.
I know I know, just a tiny cute little reminder for MR JS.
I really don't wish to be remind that I'm still surviving in the cruel whole for almost 18 years.
MAD!
I'm being OOMM right now so don't bother.
(OOMM - Out Of My Mind) [Just wanna act big shot]

No comments: