Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm in love.


Actually I wish to do some proper post, but I haven have the spare time to do so.
As you can see from the previous posts, which I just posted up, actually they were drafts, but I was lazy to continue...
Let me get this post started..
Time passes real quickly before I realized that I'm older.
Being 18 or not 18 by a day or two was a weird feeling.
Just like when you're days to 18 you're not allow to be in clubs or bars, but when you're 18 you're allow to be inside. Super retarded.
I have my best 18 birthday celebrations with my classmates, besties, and my baby.
My 'pre' and birthday parties was filled with surprises.
I love my friends and my love.
I love them organizing for me, I love them sacrificing for me, and I just love them.
My biggest birthday wish is to be filled with love everyday.

So far my wish have been coming true.
I'm LOVE, and hope to be love more.
My birthday party is over, maybe I'll tell your in details the next time.
:D sweet dreams people.

No comments: