Monday, October 13, 2008

Yahoo

Yahoo people.
The blog has been in a long term beak uh?
Get bored of reading the same post and hearing the same music?
HAHA.

Tomorrow is a new start of a new semester in school.
Yeah! I miss hanging out with Fam and Maine.
Boo! Have got to study harder this semester.
I so don't wish to repeat what I have done the last semester.
It's so crappy, all the worries and shits.
It's okay, that's over and will not be back.
:D Haven I share the good news with your, but I think you have guess it too, if not I'll have flood the blog with more emotional posts.
YES! I PASS MY RETEST!
No, I'll not repeat my semester!
But have heard the this semester will be short.
:C

Anyway have your heard of the boy band 911?
They sing sweet love songs like how backstreet boys and blue have.
I miss all the pop songs.

911 - The Day We Find Love




911- How Do You Want Me To Love You




911 - All I Want Is You




911 - Don't Make Me Wait




911 Baby Come Back To Me





HAHA. I'm prepare for my little live concert during my next trip to kbox.
:D
And it's 13'oct! So sensitive to the number 13 this year!
HAHA! Because soon I'll be legal like you and me. yeah!
Bye, turn in soon.

No comments: