Thursday, September 28, 2006

When will i be a ENGLISH PRO?...

Here I'm posting again, I know I know, it is like 30days more to my 'o', i just got complacent when people can pass 'o' level with flying colours. But i also know that they made it because of theif HARD WORK, it is not watching anime on youtube, it is not listening to music without doing anything. But i just find myself so rebellious, the more pressure is given, the more rebellious i get. Resulting with a bad ending.
Recently, my stomach is like having a life of it own, it just keep goarning for food. I just do not know what to do with it, i ate enough, i drank tons of water, it still goarn like hell. Forget it, i'm giving up on it. haha.
Actually i am looking forward to saturday trip, as you know, i haven swim for a long long time. My favourite sport have always been swimming, haha.

No comments: